Monday 16 February 2015

OOTD : Monochrome Monday


Lipstick : Mac Rebel
Hat : H&m
Faux Leather Jacket : New Look
Dogtooth Swing Dress* : The Fashion Bible
Tassle Bag : H&m
Chelsea Boots : ASOS

Black and white are probably the easiest colours out there to wear. When I'm getting dressed in the morning and am at a complete loss as to what to chuck on, 9 times out 10 I will head to something black or black and white. It's easy to wear and can look super glam even if you've put zero effort in!
I am lovely my black accesories at the moment - this jacket, hat and bag are all new in my life so I'm loving every opportunity I get to pop them on! 
The dress is perfect for a nice daytime outfit, swing dresses have a special place in my heart - they look cute whilst hiding a multitude of bits and bobs that I am conscious of! I love the pattern on this one from The Fashion Bible, it's perfect for every season and I can see me getting alot of wear out of it this coming year!

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
v
Share:

13 comments

  1. You look absolutely gorgeous, thats such a lovely dress and you've styled it really well. I love the entire combination! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a beautiful outfit! I really love the tassle bag :)

    Amanda | teatimetails.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a nice outfit! loving the fishtail braid! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you really can't go wrong with monochrome. You look great and I love how you've styled this swing dress xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look perfect, I love how you've styled it and your hair is looking lovely lately xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous Kirstie! LOVE your hair! xx

    Lyon Notes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit Kirstie, love everything about it! :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  8. check you out lady!
    looking amazing as always - i nearly picked up that fringed bag last weekend too (i'm going back for it now) ha mwaaaah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute dress! I love the cut. Swing-style dresses are my absolute go-to for nights out these days! Hides all manner of sins haha :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this dress, especially with the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beaut! I love the dress teamed with the tassle bag and hat!

    Jessie ♥ allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit! I love the hat as well I always love a good hat to top an outfit off :D

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig