Saturday 28 February 2015

MAC Viva Glam Miley Lipstick Review

Now, Mac is a brand that a love - alot, but it's also a brand I can't afford to buy willy nilly! (Yes, I'm a poor, poor sole - get that violin out!)

BUT when I saw that the UK was releasing the Viva Glam Miley I knew that I had to invest in the lipstick! As soon as I spotted it on the MAC site I popped it into my basket and headed straight to the checkout before I could be tempted by anything else! 


I used the every-so-helpful code MACTREAT which got me free delivery AND a free sample of a mascara which is amazing - I hate paying postage so any site that can give me free delivery is highly likely to receive my custom!

Anyway back to the product.... this is a total and utter beaut (you probably saw my Instagram post last week)! I do love my MAC lipsticks and it always excites me greatly to have a new one join my collection, as I don't actually buy them that often!
MAC Viva Glam Miley Lipstick
Viva Glam Miley has the iconic mac lipstick formula which I am such a fan off! A hot fushciia pink shade with amazing pigmentation and lasting power - check!
This is my favourite kind of lipstick, a bold colour in a creamy formula - and it's a hot pink (my most worn of all the pinks!), I can't say anything bad about it!
(Sorry this is just a pic from Instagram so the colours are slightly edited... rubbish aren't I!)
I'm really glad I splashed out the £15.50 on this, not only is it going to be one of my most worn this year (I can feel it) but some of the proceeds goes to charity which is awesome! The only other Viva Glam I have is the Nicki Minaj lipstick which I got in New York and have used soooo much over the last few year - these lipsticks rock!

Would you guys be interested in a MAC lipstick collection post? It's something I've been considering for a while!

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

14 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous colour! I'm never normally a fan of pinks, especially like this, but this one is just beautiful! It really suits you :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking incredible lately miss and this shade is absolutely gorgeous I love pinks at the most xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour, it looks lovely on you! I've never tried any of the Viva Glam lipsticks but I do love MAC lipsticks!

    alice x | beautybyalicee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I NEED this lipstick in my life. I love pinks and this deep shade will be perfect for spring/summer. I think it will have to be my next purchase ;) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful with this on!

    charlietee98.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab post, Viva Glam looks stunning on you - I was a little wary of buying this as I wasn’t sure if it would suit with it being such a vibrant shade but am in love! Brill review :) PS. I’m exactly the same as you - I hate paying postage hehe ;)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous color and looks great on you. I love hot pink lipstick too and my collection is full of them.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that colour on you - the colour is a bit bright for pale me but it does look like it would last for ages.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an amazing code, especially the free mascara! Looks like a lovely shade! :) Rebecca || www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's such a gorgeous shade, and it's perfect on you! I really need to go to MAC asap :) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a gorgeous shade. I wish I knew about that code before ordering recently, I hate paying postage too x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. ray ban sunglasses outlet australia ray ban sunglasses sale australia cheating devices, at night, the device is already complete, mostly younger brother who extort come. the rising sun, cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses in the disco door commanded completed, dozens of younger brother began their search for the dissolution ray ban sunglasses outlet australia Two ray ban aviator sunglasses sale of them as one, look swing intended to embark on the ray ban sunglasses outlet australia second floor. The next morning, of

    ReplyDelete
  13. This colour looks so gorgeous on you! Love it :)

    Neelam // neelamjayna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig