Tuesday 24 February 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Hot Vanilla Fudge Face Mask

If you've watched my recent video on youtube (here) then you probably would have spotted this little bargain! 
Yes, I picked up this up for just 50p in Primark last week and finally got to use it a couple of days ago!
It was Thursday night and I decided to have a little pamper before my night dedicated to my love - Eastenders! (Wooohooo for the 30th birthday and live week - can you believe it was Bobby!?)
Anyway before I settled down I thought it would be nice to give my hair and skin a little pamper so I whipped this out, took of my make-up and applied it thickly over my face!

I love self-heating masks, the hot chocolate and sauna masks from this brand are some of my ultimate favourites, so I was really excited to try another one from the range!

If you like the scent of fudge... you need this in your life - it smells SO yummy! I plastered a thick layer over my boat race and relaxed for around 15minutes! I then hopped in the shower and washed it off!
I'm not going to lie... I was a bit sad it was a beige colour - I really like having a completely random coloured face that makes you look kind of crazy haha!
My skin felt soft and smooth and you could definitely see a difference in my complexion. My skin looked brighter with a slight glow! Not bad for 50p!

This particular one is actually exclusive to Primark - which sucks for me as I don't live anywhere near a Primark!

Have any of you tried this one?

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love this one, it smells so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your MJ reviews <3 I have not tried this one! Sounds so scrummy too! I recently bought the white chocolate one so will be reviewing that soon!

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounded lovely and I've seen these but don't know if I can find any in my country. I think the scent of this would smell amazing and I can't imaging how nice it must be.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad it smells nice - so many face masks smell chemicaley.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've tried this one - may have to pick up a few of them in Primark :) xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig