Thursday 26 February 2015

Beauty Wishlist : February

Tangle Teezer Blowdry Brush
For years now I have been a fan of the Tangle Teezer - I own 3 and don't know what I'd do without them! So seeing a new product from them has got me very excited! A blowdry brush - finally! It's not the easiest thing trying to blowdry your hair with a brush that doesn't have a handle so I cannot wait to get my hands on one of these!

Burberry Rain Or Shine Blush
I've never been much of a blush person, I've said this many times on here before! But after trying a few products from Make-up Revloution and buying Nars' Orgasm - I am slowly learning to love them! This looks like such a pretty shade for spring, perfect for simple, everyday looks.

Soap & Glory Archery D-I-Y Brow Bar
My HD Brow palette is slowly starting to run out so I have been checking out what's out there on the highstreet to try and this newbie from S&G caught my eye! 4 shades and 2 small angled brushes for only like £12? I need this!

Chloe Love Story Perfume
I tried this out in Debenhams a few weeks ago and fell in LOVE (excuse the pun!). 

Smashbox Primer Water
Well this a new one isn't it! I love, love, love the sound of this stuff! I'm a big fan of Smashbox' primers so I'd happily fork out to try this out.

Embroyloisse Gold Cream
Hailed the miracle from many a celeb this stuff is now available from Boots - I've heard alot of goo things about it and have gone to purchase a couple of times now.... have any of you tried it?

Fleur De Force The Glam Guide
Out of all the youtubers out there Fleur is one that I have been watching constantly for years now. She seems genuine, clever and has a real gift for what she does! I feel like this book would be right up my street - it seems mature and full of useful tips and information. I think I'll be popping this in my amazing basket on payday!

Zoeva Rose Golden Eyeshadow Palette
What can I say? This is beautiful and I want it.

Neal & Wolf SILK Blow-dry Lotion
I've been using a few products from this brands for months now and I'm kind of obsessed with the scent - I would really love to try out some more from them and this is definitely the next one on my wishlist.

EOS Summer Fruits
I cannot get enough of the 2 I already own and summer fruits sounds like a lovely scent to have for the upcoming spring months!

Whats on your wishlist right now?
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

5 comments

  1. I also want to get the smashbox primer and zoeva palette. I will need to take a sniff of love story next time i am in debenhams. x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist; I really really want to try the Smashbox primer too. And if it works how much quicker could that make every girls morning routine? Sounds amazing.

    Kristy | http://itsablondiiething.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely get the glam guide it's the only youtuber book I own and the only one I would ever consider getting as well! I really want an EOS balm as well as my balmi lid just never stays on- plus they are a bad company (that's a long story to tell hahah) xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m in love with your blog! Interesting posts, beautiful photos & design! It’s really amazing!
    Great job! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really fab products, I saw the Tangle Teezer blow dry brush being advertised in the Boots magazine and so excited to pick it up :) The Zoeva palette looks stunning, some gorgeous shades :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig