Friday 6 February 2015

Sneak Peek : MAC Cosmetics Cinderella Collection


Okay, I'm sure by now you have all already seen these exciting new pictures but I just HAD to share them with you all!

If you've read my blog,  twitter, facebook page, know me - or just noticed my blog header... then you will probably know how much of a Disney fan I am! And what's more amazing than Disney? Disney themed make-up!
Yes, with Cinderella coming out next month (YAY!) Mac are releasing a beautiful collection dedicated entirely to it!  
For once this is a collection that I will happily invest in - and that's not just because it is Disney related!

Alot of the time the limited edition stuff that MAC brings out is very OTT and bold - things that I would love to buy and look at ... but would never actually use! Which really... is a bit pointless considering the prices. (it isn't the cheapest of make-up brands is it?) 

But... the Cinderella collection looks so, so wearable - pretty pinks and nudes, subtle pretty colours plus perfect sultry shades too! 
I personally love the packaging, the baby blue of Cinderella's dress and the glitz and glam of the gold go perfectly together - super pretty Mac!
I really hope I can get my hands on some of it when it goes on sale (I've heard March) - although I know it's going to be a struggle!

1. Lipstick - Free as a Butterfly

2. Lipstick - Royal Ball

3. Lipglass - Happily Ever After

4. Lipglass - Glass Slipper

5. 6 Shade Eyeshadow Palette - Stroke of Midnight

6. Studio Eye Gloss - Lightly Tauped

7. Studio Eye Gloss - Pearl Varnish

8. Fluidline - Little Black Bow

9. Fluidline - Macroviolet

10. Glitter - Reflects Pearl

11. Pigment - Evil Stepmother

12. Pigment - Pretty It Up

13. Studio Fix Lash - Bold Black

14. Iridescent Pressed Powder - Coupe D'Chic

15. Beauty Powder - Mystery Princess


Top of my wishlist - 2, 5 and 14!

Will you be investing in this new collection?

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

26 comments

  1. I want this so bad! The packaging is stunning and the shades are all really wearable. If we buy it does that mean we will become disney princesses? Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The collection is so gorgeous! I love the eyeshadow sand the lipsticks too :) xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god haha 2,5 and 14 were exactly what I had my eye on. I've never bothered with their limited edition stuff before but I think I need this if only for the packaging alone! Can't wait!

    www.somethinglikenicola.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for this range to come out! I've never bought anything from Mac but they may have swayed me with those lipsticks :D

    hellomissjordan.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG such a beautiful collection!


    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog from Paige's instagram! 2 and 5 are definitely looking like my favourites, I'll hopefully pick up one product from this collection :)

    UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need those lipsticks! I can feel a whole in my bank account coming. My favourite make up brand and my favourite disney princess collabing 😭 everything I've ever wished for!

    Katie xo
    ktmyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the pretty packaging!

    http://gemfash.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This collection looks so gorgeous although I dislike how tacky the packaging looks.

    Shannon at katepetali.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm obsessed with this collection, and really can't wait to get my hands on it, especially the lipsticks and eyeshadow palette :)

    Charlee | charmedcharlee.com XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. The products themselves look great but I think the packaging looks like fake children's makeup x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  12. this collection is super cute! i need to get my hands on those eye shadow

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so looking forward to this collections release. I just hope that I can actually purchase a product or 2 before it sells out.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cute products - I love their names.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks lovely but don't like the packaging, can see where they're coming from but think it cheapens it, doesn't look high-end!
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahhh that's such a beautiful collection, I love it when company's do themed products and packaging! Might haven't check this out when it's released, got my eye on those lipstick!

    Jess x
    Diaryofafashiondropout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahhh that's such a beautiful collection, I love it when company's do themed products and packaging! Might haven't check this out when it's released, got my eye on those lipstick!

    Jess x
    Diaryofafashiondropout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooh the pigments are beautiful!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. I always miss collections LITERALLY, and I sold some really nice limited editions but I think these lipsticks will have to be fought for xxxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so exciting!


    http://a-g-h.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. But it was her super cute slogan print T-shirt that really won us over. timberland outlet uk It's from Asos and features a super cute dog print and cheeky slogan. As dog lovers and Kim lovers it's a sure fire winner for us. timberland outlet sale If you feel the same way then click (right) to buy it now. At only 16 it's an easy and affordable way to inject your wardrobe with a playful twist for the new season. cheap timberland boots Or get a similar look with our edit of canine and feline inspired tees below.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so excited about this collection, everything looks super pretty. That Royal Ball lipstick is what I need in life!

    http://fadingtulips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I agree with mac collections being ott but this is such a girly and pastel pretty collection that is easily wearable <3

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Omg! I can't wait for this to come out! That 2nd lippie looks lovely and I'm digging the shadow palette :)
    Are the pigments actual glitter?

    Bex x

    Bubblybex3.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am so so excited for this collection! The colours are perfect and like you said so wearable (I'm not the bravest when it comes to bright makeup!) 2, 5 and 14 are definitely on my wish list too, and I think I'll have to add 10.

    www.suitcasesandsmoothies.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. My favorites are 2,6 and 14! I really love Cinderella so this is a absolutly great post! Greetings from Germany, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig