Tuesday 31 March 2015

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Love Bite Lipstick

Holy Moly! Look what I finally own - a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick! 

I have been drooling over these from a distance for months now and I was incredible lucky to actually WIN one earlier this month! (I know, lucky right?)
From the moment I laid eyes on this I was in love - slightly emotional about a lip product I know - but everything from the packaging to the finish is just gorgeous.
 Charlotte Tilbury has slowly, over the last few years, become a brand which every beauty lover wants to get their mitts on - me included.
This is one of the lipsticks from her signature lipstick range - K.I.S.S.I.N.G. - a collection of 11 shades curated with modern and classic icons in mind.

Everyone needs a classic red lip and although I own more red lip products than I can count, this shade is something special! I'd probably even go as far as to say it's the perfect pillarbox red - great for near enough every skin tone.
(Opps dodgey fading fake tan alert...#sorry!)

Creamy, rich, highly pigmented and super long-lasting - this is, in my opinion, worth every penny of the £23 asking price. I think I'll be treating myself to some more CT products very soon.....
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
Share:

10 comments

  1. Aahh you lucky thing - I so want to own one of these. I just need to part with my cash and buy one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! You're right, it does look like a red that would suit everyone :) xx

    Jesstastics.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour! Love CT products! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte Tilbury does some stunning products. The lipsticks are always gorgeous shades, and I love the formula too, especially of the K.I.S.S.I.N.G collection - they apply so well. I absolutely love this shade, it definitely is the perfect pillarbox red.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so creamy, lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow you're super lucky! It looks absolutely gorgeous, I'd love to try some CT products.

    Emily//Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and I myself feel the same way about a lipstick. I really want to own one as well and will feel the same way when I get my hands on it.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful colour. CT always do the best products x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely beautiful shade!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Charlotte Tilbury products so much, I have the Bitch Perfect lipstick from this range, which is a nude shade and love it!!xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig