Tuesday 3 March 2015

Make-Up Revolution I ♥ Makeup I ♥ Obsession Palettes : Born To Die & West End Girls

More palettes?! 
Yes MUR have yet again released even more fabulous eyeshadow palettes! (I am now seriously struggling to pick one each time I want to do my make-up!)

This brand new collection is LIMITED EDITION and are priced at only £3.99 each so if you want one you need to move your butt (fingers) quick!
There are 5 palettes in the I ♥ Obsession range each made up of 10 individual shades with a mixture of shimmers and mattes. 
The palettes in the collection are.... Born To Die, Pure Cult, Paris, West End Girls & Wild Is The Wind and I have two of these to show you today!
Born To Die is a smokey nude palette. Gorgeous browns/creams to help created a fabulous neutral smokey eye - perfect for everyday wear. 
This is made up of both shimmer and matte shades, which is great for me as I do like to use both! I love the details on each shade, the writing and the embossing - it's little things like that that make MUR products look so much more expensive than they actually are!

 6 Top Shimmer Shades
(Wow I'm such an amazing blogger than I can't count to six.... I've missed out a damn colour what a fool!!! Looks like it's the 5th shade along..... I'm sorry guys)
4 Bottom Matte Shades
When I first opened this palette up I thought.... oooo could I pull those shades off? But once I swatched these colours up my arm I fell in love! This palette is perfect for a glamorous out night and I can't wait to have a play around with it!
Purple is meant to bring out green eyes so I think that 3rd shade in is going to get alot of use plus the 4 bottom shades will be great for the brow bone and tear ducts!
Top 6 Shades
 4 Bottom Shades
For only £3.99 these palettes are total and utter steal, thank you Make-up Rev for another outstanding collection!
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

10 comments

  1. That West End Girls palette is absolutely gorgeous, those colours are just lovely swatched, especially that really vibrant yellow gold! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The West End Girls palette! The yellow/gold is so beautiful and would work for a million different looks :)

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love MUR palettes! So affordable!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos and swatches! <3 I have pure cult and wild is the wind and let me tell you, it's love at first sight! Such lovely palettes and MUR are slowly winning my heart ^^

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first palette looks like something I would love!
    Grea post :D
    xx
    belle-fin.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bright gold shade - what a great one for parties.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't need or have space for any more eyeshadow palettes but I want these a lot :( xx

    Magpie Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheap attitude is very serious, and then pointed to http://www.kennadyco.com a ray ban factory outlet store middle-aged man said downstairs is the man, and saw none. classmate's father on the outside of it, while the left, discount ray ban sunglasses where there are a lot of her, as well as the ray ban factory outlet store treatment of pigmentation acne cure it. ray ban factory outlet store It also ray ban factory outlet store brings an in lotions, with tablets use, efficacy and faster more pronounced. Oh, yes, I did that

    ReplyDelete
  9. They both look so amazing! I'm so impressed by this brand ;) xx
    Gyudy's Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig