Sunday 22 March 2015

This Week I'm Loving... #12

Kacey Musgraves - Biscuits
I am a huge fan of Kacey and have been since she released her first album (which is one of my favourite albums ever!)! Everytime she brings out a new song I download it before I've even listened to it in full - always know I'm going to love it and this is no different. Biscuits is amazing and I hope it brings her the success she deserves especially over her in the UK!

Once Upon A Time
I've been watching this show for years and a couple of weeks ago I thought I would try and catch up (I was a few episodes into season 4 when I was last watching)! So after watching a couple online Netlfix decided to add OUAT to it's collection of awsomeness! YES!! They have every single episode and upload the new one every week after it has aired in the US (just like PLL!) so I'm now upto date and waiting for the next episode!

Shane Dawson - I Hate Myselfie
Book time! I have been waiting for this to be available for months now, I'm a huge fan of Shane, I've been watching him since 2009 - he seriously knows how to make me laugh! I've just finished it and was so, so impressed ith how good it is! It's a "collection of essays" so like short stories from his life but not in any order - which is great! It never lost my attention and had my peeing my pants laughing to holding back the tears! I really hope there's more where this came from.

Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume
You may have seen that I got this as a total bargain a couple of weeks ago! Just over £13 for a 100ml bottle - amazing right? I love the scent and after seeing KP last week again it's made me love it even more!

Cift Easy Lift Anti-Bac Wipes
Hahaha am I actually featuring these on my blog? Yes, I am! After going on a major cleaning mission this week I fell in love with these. I bought them when they were on offer and they are great! If you like handy wipes for around the home these are for you!

Benefit High Beam
The original highlighter in my life. I have so many of the miniatures bopping around my make-up dresser that I might aswell have a full sized one! I love this stuff, a gorgeous pinky pearly highlight, probably my favourite product from Benefit.

Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Brush
Anything to make blow-drying my hair easier is a winner in my eyes - here's everything I have to say on it --- here.

theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
Contouring has become a day-to-day occurrence for me and this bronzer is one of my go-to products to help me create Kim Kish looks. (okay so I contour 0% like Kim K but it's the trying that counts right?) Anyway this matte bronzer is one of the best I've come across and not the most expensive either! 

Nivea Raspberry Lip Butter
This little beauty is living on my bedside table at the moment. I slap a load on before I go to sleep, smells yummy and keeps my lips for feeling dry and chapped.

What have you been loving this week?
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

6 comments

  1. I said it on your original review and I'll say it again - I NEED that brush in my life!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Raspberry Rose lip butter is one of my all time favourites :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katy Perry perfume smells amazing!

    http://lanasfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your picks, I really need to get back into OUAT as I was loving Season 4 :) The Tangle Teezer blow dry brush looks amazing and I loved your review on it :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw you post about the shane dawson book on twitter and it looked hilarious I need to get involved with this xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Police comrades, I ray ban sunglasses sale online really ray ban sunglasses sale uk did not steal the wallet, how do you not believe it. ray ban sunglasses sale uk his home glass. Rarely met a ray bans sale uk online thief, even if such a person riffraff, Hunzi triad are dismissive, this can get a good blow off steam, ray ban sunglasses sale uk dare to how caught with, ray ban sunglasses sale uk maybe someday someone throwing feces into his own house, smashing Mother, we not bullied when the police.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig