Tuesday 10 March 2015

Bargain Of The Week : Katy Perry Killer Queen 100ml

Sometimes I find a bargain so good that I feel the need to tell the world and this week I have one of those incredible bargains!
Yes, I managed to get a total and utter steal so treated myself to a new everyday perfume. 
Retailing normally for £38.50 this 100ml of Killer Queen is down to just £14.99 at Boots (plus I got a bit of cheeky discount so it worked out at only £13.18 overall - how insane is that!?)

This scent is perfect for both daytimes and evenings alike, it's a fun and playful scent whilst having a hint of maturity about it too!
The bottle is gorgeous, I love it's individual shape and I'm so chuffed to have a 100ml in my life - most of my perfumes are either 30ml or 50ml so I feel like I need to be careful with the amount I'm spritzing, whereas this is huge and for the price I paid I could use it as air freshener for all I care! LOVE love love it!
(Plus I'm off to see Katy Perry for the fifth time this week so what perfect timing!!!) 

Have you found any bargains this week that you want to share? 

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

6 comments

  1. I absolutely love this I had it in a set at christmas although I wish it hadn't have gone so quick I was using it too much haha, I adore the bottle! have fun seeing her I am v jealous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, blimey that is a bargain and a half. More than 50% off. I love a good sale, you always feel so accomplished when you managed to bag something (especially an outfit) for a fraction of the price! I've never smelt this so might give it a try!
    Bee xxx
    QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds lovely and such a pretty bottle.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Test is also well for oakley factory outlet store you. cheap oakley sunglasses for cheap wanted to turn away, oakley sunglasses for cheap cheap engrossed oakley sunglasses for cheap watching the cheap, in the end is to take afford to let go of the sale, chuckled and walked in front of cheap. How kind. but did not see the cheap smile eyes could not oakley sunglasses for cheap move footsteps. None of your http://www.rotisseriejules.com business. This one. I just ask, Jiangsu and .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh i've been on the lookout for a new perfume and this sounds great.

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig