Monday 23 March 2015

Hairspiration : The Lob

I know what 50% of you are going to say.... I also know what the other 50% of you are going to say! Either "DO IT" or "DON'T DO IT!" 

I've been growing my hair now since January 2013, I got a proper bob back in Nov 2012 and loved it but decided after a few months that long hair was going to be my goal for the next few years - and look, I did it!
But I'm a girl who likes change and to be honest it's been a long, long while since I did anything truly drastic to my hair which isn't like me at all! Seeing as there's noway I'm changing my hair colour anytime soon, I can't imagine being a brunette anymore, a cut it will have to be!
After spending probably an embarrassing amount of time on Pinterest and other social medias eyeing up fabulous shorter styles I've decided I'm going to go for the chop and try to rock a Lob!    (Lob = Long Bob)
I'm nervous but excited to have something different to play around with and style, here's some of my hairspiration! What do you think?
Don't worry.......... I've always got my extensions if I change my mind!
Wish me luck!!!
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
 

Share:

11 comments

  1. I'm in the exact same position but i thought there is no rush so I'm just going to cut it little by little and see how I feel!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair grows! :) I say do it haha! I'm a big fan of changing my hair up. At the moment I'm growing it out and I love how very few weeks it's changed and I can do mroe things with it. But once it hits boob length I'll probably start dreaming of cutting it all off again! xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is going to look amazing!! All the pictures you put for your inspo are amazing!! Hair grows so it's not the end of the world and like you said you have extensions so you can change :) xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look, my hair is similar now but I am looking to get it restyled like this.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing this hairstyle a lot these days! I love it! You should definitely go for it :).

    Holly
    http://sweetrusticlove.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just did it and i love it.. feels so much better xx

    http://www.adayinmywheels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love lob's! Looking at these photos is making me want to stop growing my hair put aha. Will look great on you!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you should definitely go for it! I recently got my hair cut into this style after about 10 years of having long hair and although I cried for about a week after having it done, I absolutely love it now! It's so much easier to style and it looks effortless with some beachy waves - and its way healthier/thicker! xx

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go for it! I hate having the same hairstyle for very long too!
    I love January Jones' hair! I vote for that one :)
    Sarah xx
    whimsicalmumblings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've had the chop recently and switched long hair for a lob. I donated my hair to charity. I'd recommend it! My post about my cut and donation: http://www.trying2bbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/donating-my-hair-to-charity.html
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. nba pas cher fare, because the http://www.nailartmetisse.fr poor sale after watching the film it is no extra money, of course, left the next bucks in his pocket, pulled out to not only make the . acheter vente maillot nba pas cher one acheter vente maillot nba pas cher kind of fear and a desire, or almost impossible for the kind of opportunity. acheter vente maillot nba pas acheter vente maillot nba pas cher cher Such bones humble and flatter not just the security they have, many people are present, because cheap to pay the acheter vente maillot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig