Tuesday 17 March 2015

NEW Tangle Teezer Blow-Styling Brush

Tangle Teezer are a brand I have used for years and my tangle teezers are something I would be lost without! (yes, I own 3!)
So when I heard that they were releasing a new brush range into their collection I was all ears, you may remember it being featured in my Feb Beauty Wishlist!

Well the lovely people at TT were nice enough to send me one of the new Blow-Styling brushes to try out, so I thought I'd give you guys a little peek at what it looks like and what I think of it!
This brush is actually totally different to the original Tangle Teezer design we all know and love. For one, it has a handle - which was strange for me as I am so used to using the usual handleless TT's!
The blow-styling brush comes in two sizes - half paddle and full paddle, I have the half paddle brush which is designed for short to medium hair - and although my hair is getting fairly longish is seems to work well!

The blow-styling brush is, like the original Tangle Teezer, another ground-breaking hairbrushing product made especially for making a salon blow-dry an attainable and quick process in your own home with your own hands - no hairdresser necessary!
The main feature behind this awesome design is it's teeth, they are special quick-drying teeth which help extract surface water from the hair shaft. The revolutionary teeth not only help to dry your hair quicker but also aid in creating a less frizzy, smoother frow with more volume and shine!
Before using I tend to towel dry my hair and go through it with my normal tangle teezer first to help get rid of any knots .... this brush does not help with knots - it is seriously hard and stiff and will not help you with tangled hair! (In fact it would probably hurt!)
I then spray my hair with heat defence spray, I cannot live without that stuff, seperate my hair into 3 sections and use the brush to go through and dry my locks!

This brush is easy to use and helps to give my hair a great blow-dry without any awkward round-brush attempts. (which I am totally useless at!)
My hair has been left alot smoother than my regular hairdryer experience and definitely reduces the amount of straightening needed - in fact, I don't even think I'd need to full paddle this one works so well!
Thank you Tangle Teezer for another fantastic product to add into my haircare favourites!


Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

15 comments

  1. Great review - is the brush hand bag sized or a little bigger?

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this looks lovely! I'd be lost without my Tangle Teezer, I'll definitely be adding this to my collection!

    Maxine, xo
    http://maxinewhitneyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a big fan of the original Tangle Teezer I can't wait to try one of these! xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo need to have a look into these new brushes. I have fairly short-ish hair so hopefully there will be a nice sized one for me to use x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks really good, I love the original Tangle Teezer so this is definitely going on my list. Anything to reduce my hair routine time! Thanks for sharing x

    Amy | The Perks of Being Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the sound and look of this. I have been using my original tangle teezer for years now and fancy a change!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear god, I NEED this - I'm obsessed with my Tangle Teezer too, so a blowdry version sounds like a dream.

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing, I love my tangle teezers too but this looks fab.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’ve been really intrigued by this since seeing it advertised in the Boots magazine, the teeth sound really interesting. I love the fact that this has a handle, saves any flying tangle teezers hehe. Fab review :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds so cool and I like it has a handle not like the original. I might look into this one more now.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks awesome i totally want one haha! im so addicted to hair things lately

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really want to give this a go but am worried as my hair gets really tangled I don't want to like rip it out, that being said I do love my trusty tangle teezer I just want a pattern upgrade haha xxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a fan of the original tangle teezer but look one looks great x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for share that type blog. Many people like that blogs. The site was so nice, I found out about a lot of great things. Learn More

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus the rest of the website is also very good. best massage chair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig