Wednesday 4 March 2015

The Girl Behind The Blog

During a twitter chat last week I asked people what posts they like reading the most, there were lots of different answers - hauls, reviews, favourites, but one that popped up ALOT was "personal" posts and "life" posts.
 So I thought why not give you guys a little bit more of a personal post today and let you get to know me a little bit more.... so here it goes........ (you may or may not know these little snippets about me...)
- I was going to be called Charlotte or Emma - but Mum saw Kirstie Alley's name come up on TV and changed her mind!

- I have lived on the Isle Of Wight all of my life and I love it here, I feel so lucky to have grown up here.

- Popcorn with chocolate m&m's is probably my favourite snack ever.

- I have a musical obsession and have done ever since I was little. I listen to Defying Gravity at least once a day.

- The first YouTubers I started watching were Shaycarl/The Shaytards, Blair Fowler & Elle Fowler.... and I still watch them now.

- I have a seriously sensitive nose.

- I am 25. I get IDed....alot, people think I'm still a teenager.

- I have dental implants - it's the only operation I've ever had.

- I didn't like pizza until I was in high school.

- Me & my friends have a mayo addiction. It's actually laughable how much we can get through.

- Me & my boyfriend technically met through Bebo..... we've been together 8 years.

- I am a major bargain hunter, I'm straight to the sale section when shopping online.... don't judge me!

- Going to the cinema is one of my favourite things to do.

- I once met John Clease, he was very nice.

- I always have the urge to change my hair, I've dyed it so many times over the past 12 years..... and now I'm considered chopping it off... again!

- The number one thing on my bucket list is too own a French Bulldog.

- I think I have more girl crushes than guy crushes!

- I've never had a driving lesson.

- My one regret in life is going to LA Ink but not getting a tattoo.

-  I have a baby name list.... My top 3 for a girl are : Violet, Mollie & Aria.

- I have a teddy I've had since I was born, he's called Yellow Dog..... he is a yellow dog. (He's yellow because my parents didn't know if I was a boy or a girl!)

- I started drinking green tea to try and be a bit healthier about 4 years ago and haven't stopped since -  I LOVE the stuff!

- Whatsapp group messages make me life complete, so.much.hilarious.banter.

- Me & my best friends have been best friends since we were 13. They are the greatest people in the world and make me laugh every since day. 

- Rock Challenge was the best thing about High School. (We were awesome)

- I have a sugar addiction.

- I am the worst yo-yo dieter - I don't think I've ever been happy with my body.

- I got a diamond ring for my 21st birthday and the only times I've taken it off were when I was at Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach.

- I watched Felicity Huffman & Willam H Macy get their stars on the walk of fame.

- I used to have a magazine addiction. I literally bought about 6 a week and HAD too. I had piles and piles of More! magazine under my bed.

- I am the messiest person around - it's embarrassing. 

- My dream holiday destination is Hawaii.

- Sometimes I regret my blog name and other days I'm not bothered.

- I randomly bought Taylor Swift's album back in 2009 and became utterly obsessed and have been the biggest fan ever since.

- I still think 'Bridesmaids' is one of the funniest movie's ever made.

- I wish everyday that I was at Disneyworld.

- Harry Potter makes me SO happy.

- I am still terrified of The Witches..... it has also given me a fear of baddies who wear wigs - very strange I know.

- I'm serious when I say I will pluck up the courage to get a tattoo this year.

- My parents are the best.

- When I was younger my favourite thing to do was make collages and I still LOVE it now. 

- 90% of what I drink is water and I only ever drink fizzy when I'm drinking alcohol. (which isn't very often!)

-  Starting this blog was the best decision I ever made.

I really hope this hasn't bored the hell out of you guys! 


Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube


Share:

17 comments

  1. I also wish I was in Disney world every day, I can't wait to go back! I'm so jealous of you living in the Isle of Wight, it's beautiful there! :)
    I really enjoyed reading this post, it's always nice to get to know the person behind the blog!
    Sian xx
    http://www.cakeydreamer.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I absolutely loved this post and I loved getting to know a bit more about you!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post. What a great way to find out more about the blogger instead of just the blog x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to read More! magazine religiously, up until last year I had about 3 years worth of magazines as I couldn't bare to bin them haha. I was so so gutted when I couldn't find their issue anywhere so I googled it and found out they had closed :(

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love personal posts. I'm quite a nosey person when it comes to personal posts, haha. I didn't like pizza till last year! I love Taylor to :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the same with fizzy drinks- hate them unless they're full of alcohol!

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even know why but I seriously love reading these posts! It's just so interesting to get to know a bit more about a blogger you love to read!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea about most of this at all but I love you even more I think haha! I am such a yo yo dieter too so don't feel bad about it I think we all do, and I caught on to your musical obsession as soon as I started following you haha it helps me indulge secretly away from my musical hating boyfriend! Can't believe you met on bebo and stayed together for so long too that's actually so cute! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liam and I met through Myspace! We've been together 9 years this July! Yay for social network relationships!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these kind of get to know me posts! I'm thinking of doing something similar, I hope you don't mind?! xx

    LauraThinksAbout

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooooove this post! I know a lot about you just from all the years I've followed you but it's always neat to know more about my favorite bloggers!

    I did know that your number one thing on your bucket list is to own a French Bulldog. I know this because my number one thing is to own an English Bulldog-I feel like we've talked about this! ;)

    Violet is also one of my top favorite girls names for when/if I have kids!

    xx

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
  12. cheap oakley sunglasses uk Wa bright lights, very http://www.witchita.co.uk proud of you because you've got more money than any other president. cheap oakley sunglasses uk that good intentions. You are admitted to every one cheap oakley sunglasses uk more like you have a million in prize money now. You really bright, your forehead has seemed to be able cheap oakley sunglasses uk again oakley sunglasses sale uk comprehend what is brazen and sanctimonious. You old guys to issue Ming

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful sharing! You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. PORCELAIN VENEERS IN HOUSTON TX Porcelain Veneers In Houston, TX,For the solution of such problems, the technique of veneering is available in Houston Call 832-786-4406, well to provide.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here I also find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over.. WEEKEND DENTAL CARE HOUSTON Weekend Dental Care Houston, Yes we are the best Weekend Dental Care Houston, Call Now 832-786-4406, treat all patients regardless of the nature of their pro.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig