Sunday 22 March 2015

Rimmel Kate Moss Spring Lipstick Releases 2015 : 35,36,37

New highstreet make-up releases always get me excited and purse twitchy but what I love more than anything is new additions to an already adored collection!

I have been using Rimmel's Lasting Finish Kate Moss lipsticks for years and years now and own definitely more than a handful. (Number 20 was my everyday lipstick for the longest time and I still LOVE that shade!)
 So seeing new shades being added to the range ready for spring made me jump for joy, my purse and then my camera!
 Time to share these new beauties with you.......
The formula for these is my favourite kind of formula for lipsticks, nice and creamy with great pigmentation, you really don't need alot of this to build up the colour - one sweep and you're done! 

 I have to say these lipsticks probably coms a close second to my MAC babies, but at only a 1/3 of the price! (and there's always offers to make them even cheaper... e.g. 3 for 2!) Hands down the best drugstore lipsticks out there.

There were only these 3 new ones in my local Boots store but I know there are another 2 lurking out there, shades 34 and 38 have also been released - so keep your eyes peeled.
Left to right : 35 | 36 | 37

35
A pretty baby pink - perfect for everyday wear to work for me, I think I'm going to pair it with Barry M's bubblegum lipgloss.

36
This is like the lighter sister shade of #20 from the range. A gorgeous fuchsia pink (which is my favourite lip colour to rock), I can see me getting alot of wear out of this!

37
This has given me hope that summer is on the way soon....fingers crossed! 
This shade is very,very similar to the matte KM lipstick in shade 110 - so if you love that colour but aren't keen on a matte finish then this is 100% the lipstick for you!

I wish this lipsticks had god damn names I hate them just being numbers.
These are available at both Boots & Superdrug and are priced at £5.49 each, but like I said keep yours eyes peeled for offers, right now they are on 3 for 2 in Boots!
What do you think? Any of these look like your sort of thing?
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
 
Share:

29 comments

  1. I'm definitely going to have to get number 37. I love 110, but I've found it to be quite crumbly on the lips after re-applying etc. so this one looks more promising :) xxxxx

    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. No 36 looks gorgeous! Perfect for s/s x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which one I want most. Which can only ever mean one thing. I'll be getting all three! I agree with the names too, I hate when people ask what you're wearing and you've got to say a number, especially when others have got such pretty names for their products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shade '36' looks gorgeous! will definitley be checking these out! Thank you for the post!

    http://jessicaxvictoria.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Rimmel Kate Moss range has been a part of my staple lip collection for so long, and they continue to impress me. I love that the pink shades are blue-toned, so they make your teeth appear whiter, what a bonus!

    silverliningsofanemptysummer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need!! I adore this lipstick range and I didn't even know they had released new shades. I feel like running to Boots right now just to get my hands on them :') x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they are expanding this range again, the shades are absolutely gorgeous especially 36 and 37 :) I definitely need to pick these up :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look absolutely fantastic! xx

    Rose
    http://www.lepetitrianon.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving 37! Looks gorgeous :)

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so much love for Rimmel lipsticks and am so excited to try these out!! I think 35 may be my favourite but I'm pretty sure I'd go for all three if Boots had a 3 for 2 offer on :)

    Beth x

    Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  11. All gorgeous shades! Number 36 looks really similar to Makeup Revolution Lip Geek in Barbie is Jealous, which I did a face of the day with post on my blog!

    Carolyn

    http://stylishmemories.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. 37 looks so pretty. Can't wait to pick it up xx

    Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! They look super pigmented! I want them all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these lipsticks, I wish I suited bright lip colours!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those shades are so gorgeous and perfect for spring.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh wow this is exciting, the Kate Moss range of lipsticks is my favourite from the drugstore so I can't wait to pick these new shades up!

    alice x | beautybyalicee | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  17. 35 and 36 are right up my street I love these lipsticks anyway and am all over pink right now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love 35 and 35! Kate Moss lipstick are of great quality so will need to add these to my collection x

    http://alishaxa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Definitely going to be getting 37, I love it!x

    makeupmusicandfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. These all look lovely and I just love their lipsticks. I love my lighter shades from the brand but these bold ones are something I need to look into.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  21. Whoa how stunning that no. 36 looks!

    Shang J. | The Feminine Crusade­

    ReplyDelete
  22. Been waiting for swatches in these as couldn't decide which I wanted to get. 36 looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Rimmel lipsticks and I feel like I might have to pick up one of these! Gorgeous shades & a great review :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm such a Rimmel fan and these colours are amazing!
    www.anythingbeautygoes.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pretty new shades although they're not really up my street x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have fallen in love with 36! Definite must have this summer! xx

    www.bambisbeautyblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are such beautiful shades, I'm going to have to get the middle one! I love the formula of the kate moss lipsticks :)
    Love Holly x

    www.style-revive.blogspot.co.uk (fashion)
    www.thehollydays4.blogspot.co.uk (lifestyle)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig