Sunday 15 March 2015

48 Hours In Berlin : OOTD's

Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry for the lack of posts the last few days but I've been away in Germany so have been super busy and you know... sometimes actual life comes before blogging #sorry!

Three friends and I went to Berlin Thursday - Saturday and had the best time, we actually went to see Katy Perry on her Prismatic World Tour (again) but also found time to do lots of sight-seeing whilst there too, which was great!
Today's post is just a quick outfit post of 3 of the outfits I wore when there, I'd put up a few photos on both Twitter and Instgram and actually had a few people ask me where things are from so I thought why not pop it into a post for you all!
Sorry the photos aren't that in depth, I'll be honest and say my blog wasn't the first thing on my mind when away - which was actually really nice as I normally put way too much pressure on myself so it was good to just relax and enjoy everything while I was there - so the photos are just quick shots but hopefully you can get the jist and see everything!

Thursday Evening - Walk & Dinner (Me & the Berlin Wall!)
Jacket - New Look
Roll Neck - New Look
Skirt - New Look
Boots - New Look
Bag - H&M
(I like New Look.....)

Saturday Day - Bus Tour & Exploring
Hat - H&M
Jacket - New Look
Shirt - New Look
Jumper - Primark
Necklace - Primark
Bag - H&M
Jeans - New Look
Boots - New Look


Saturday Evening - Katy Perry At O2 World Berlin
Tiered Playsuit - Fashion Union 
Jacket & Boots - Same as above
Necklace - New Look

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

11 comments

  1. How did I miss you going to Berlin?!
    Looking beautiful as always Kirst
    Estelle x - Let Me Go Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an amazing trip! I love how you style your hair!

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Berlin is such an amazing city. It sounds like you had a great time. I love your playsuit and H&M bag, they're both lovely.

    Antonia x | Fifi and the Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Newlook Checked skirt and the playsuit! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the first and last outfit, you look amazing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you ever not look perfect? I love your first outfit your hair is looking on point, I hope you had fun xxx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your outfits!

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo Berlin, bet you had the best time. Love the playsuit, so pretty. xx

    peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig