Tuesday 24 March 2015

Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer Review

 Hello there lovely ladies (and possible gents), welcome back to A Yellow Brick Blog - or HELLO if you've stumbled across my little blog for the first time!

Another make-up review today and I've got the newest of the new from Rimmel London!
The Lasting Finish collection has grown and grown, recently with the primer and now with a creamy concealer!
I never used to fuss about concealer but over the last few years, my bags have grown and concealing them has become a daily ritual for me. (Growing up sucks.... where's my damn youthful glow gone?)

For months and months now I've been using Seventeen's Phwoarr Paint and I love it - so when I saw another high coverage cream concealer being launched onto the highstreet shelves I leaped for joy - another thing for me to go buy and try.... oppsie, sorry bank!

This is a high coverage concealer, something I definitely need for my pesky bags, alot of other concealers just don't do the job for me and seem quite pointless!

There are 4 shades to choose from - I went for Ivory.
The product is thick and creamy and not only covers my bags and blends easily but feels light and breathable - not cakey at all - winner.
I'm really pleased I picked this up (even though I didn't technically need it in my life) , it's found it's way nicely into my everyday make-up routine and, for now, is helping to keep those horrible dark circles at bay!
Another great product from Rimmel!

What's your favourite concealer?
Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
 


Share:

16 comments

  1. This Sounds like a great concealer! I wish they had more shades! Great post! :)
    Neelam // neelamjayna.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I will have to keep my eye out for this when I am next in Suprerdrug! I am the exact same with concealers! Xx
    OliviaCheryl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be good for hiding some spots or imperfections - i find thick concealers like this are too heavy for under my eye

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great! I've been looking for something like this from the drugstore for a while now so will be giving this a try soon :)

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen this before but i will be buying it asap! Love how it is really creamy and full coverage x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks fab. I rarely use concealer but it is great to have a good one at hand.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a great concealer and perfect for my under eyes.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been needing to try a concealer for a while now, and I really like the sound of this - especially as you say its not cakey!! Thanks for sharing

    Suitcase and Sandals Blog

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely have to try this sometime! it looks like it has amazing coverage, which is something I need. Out of all the concealers I've ever tried, I like Boi-ing from benefit for spots and cover girl ready set Gorgeous :) Great post!

    xx http://fawnchic.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the look of this! I've tried the Seventeen Phwoar Paint before and it was a smidge too dark. This comes in more shades and your swatch looks like it will suit me much better! Might just give it a whirl!

    Alice Red

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I've never seen this before! It looks a lot like the Benefit Boing though which I love, so I may just have to pick one up! xx

    Lipgloss & Lashes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I'm a newbie to your blog :-) Saw it recommended on twitter and had to check it out! I am on the look out for a good under eye concealer... Would this do the job?! Currently using Clarins and it's nice and light but needs a couple of layers...!! :-S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I'll be getting this as I'm running low on concealer and it looks great, I love the Benefit Boing concealer and this seems like a good dupe for it! x

    makeupmusicandfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't seen or heard anything else about this but it looks and sounds amazing!

    Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was wondering about picking this up, I think you've swayed me to!

    shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig