Friday 6 March 2015

ClipHair Deluxe Double Wefted Clip In Extensions


 Hair. Something which for me, changes all the time.
 I have always been one for change - whether it's the colour, the length, or my day-to-day style - I love mixing it up as I tend to get bored really easily!
Extensions are something that I've used for years and after being through my fair share of sets, I'd like to think I'm pretty knowledgeable in the department.... sort of!

So when Cliphair contacted me recently and asked if I wanted to try out their Double Wefted clip-ins I jumped at the chance to test them out! New hair will make anyone happy right?

The set I have here is the Cliphair Deluxe Double Wefted 20" Full Head Clip-In Hair Extensions in shade #60 (Lightest Blonde).

Double wefted extensions are something I've always been interested in, all my other sets I've had in the past (apart form Dirtylooks) have been quite thin and didn't make my hair that much thicker, only longer!
 I own a quad weft which I totally adore and wear all the time but that's only one piece, so a full head set of double weft are bound to give my hair the thickness I've been after.

Set Contents:
Two 8 inch (20cm) wide wefts - 3 clips per weft
Two 6 inch (15cm) wide wefts - 3 clips per weft
Two 4 inch (10cm) wide wefts - 2 clips per weft
Two 2 inch (5cm) wide wefts - 1 clip per weft

Double wefted means that two wefts have been sewn together to create a thicker piece, therefore making the whole set twice as thick as the standard.
The clips are already attached so there's none of that to worry about and they are seriously secure, probably the tightest I've owned, so they won't be going anywhere!

I found these really easy to put in and even if you are a total extensions beginner you will have full, thick hair in minutes with ease!

Here's a few styles I've been trying out with my new set.
These are perfect if you're hair is getting long but looks a bit thin or even if you are just trying to gain a bit of length!
 I can really a notice with the double weft and the quality is fantastic - I was particularly impressed with how soft these felt, even after styling and brushes and spraying they were still seriously soft... alot nicer than my real hair!

This set is priced at £74.99, which I think is a great price - these will last for ages and you can do so much with them! Thank you Cliphair I can't wait to glam myself up and put these in! 

Like this post? Follow A Yellow Brick Blog on  Bloglovin so you never miss a thing!
Follow on Bloglovin
To see videos check out A Yellow Brick Vlog on YouTube
Share:

12 comments

  1. These are stunning! Double wefted extensions are great!

    www.emilyroseperrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get some new extensions. Might give these a try x

    Leonie ♥ IkonikBeauty


    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing and so natural!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing. I have been wearing hair extensions for over 2 years now and they always need replacing so I really need to get some new extensions x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so real!! I wrote some tips last week about growing your hair crazy long http://www.beaucience.co.uk/2015/02/7-tips-to-long-hair.html

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair looks lovely - it matches your colour perfectly.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look lovely and such cute hairstyles with it making it more versatile.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they look really natural and gorgeous, I agree that they are great for volume! I would probably buy two sets ;) xxx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look gorgeous :) I haven't worn extensions in a while, will look into these.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try these! your hair looks stunning!

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  11. If there #60 shade how come they dont look platinum blonde ihave your colour hair but its far pf platinum blpnde why do these match

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Absolutely love clip hair! They are such good quality and so easy to care for!

    www.maddiecrane.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig