Saturday 15 June 2013

30 Day Snap #15 - Festival Fun

As you all know already I'm at the IOW Festival this weekend and I've been having the best time!
 Although this morning I actually started my new job at 8:30am .... Not the best timing but still - gotta do what you've gotta do!
 This is a photo from Emeli Sandi's performance yesterday evening, she was really good - I then went into the big top tent to watch FUN - who were amazing, I'm so so glad I went to watch them!
  On my lunch break and preparing myself for 5:30pm when I can head back over the the festival site to see The Killers and have a good old dance with my friends! Hope you are all having a great weekend! 

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.
Share:

6 comments

  1. Makes me even more excited for my first ever festival this summer. Glad you had a wonderful time xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love it! Which one are you going too? xxxxx

      Delete
  2. ah so envious haha. my friend is also working at this event x

    victoriasanusi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh I didn't work AT the event! I live close by and had to start my new job! I did work at it last year though! x

      Delete
  3. Wow looks so cool! Haven't blogged in a while, whoops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig