Friday 7 June 2013

30 Day Snap #7 - Festival Fashion Freak-Out

I am going to a Festival in LESS than a week.... yes, 6 days time I'll be loving life in a (hopefully not muddy) field! So today I've been pulling stuff out of my wardrobe trying to get some outfits together for it! I love festivals and I think anything goes when it comes to festival fashion, I love going there and checking out what everyone else is wearing and see how people have styled things! I think it's the best place to notice trends (I'm expecting a sea of dunagrees) and I'm hoping it isn't chucking it down with rain (like the forecast says) so I'll be able to wear some of this stuff without a rain-mac over the top!
 Are you going to any festivals this year? What's are you Festival must-haves?

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
Share:

7 comments

  1. Where are you off to? Im going to Isle of Wight festival again this year. Hoping the nice weather stays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hopefully going to a festival this year in the summer, it will be my first one but I haven't decided which one yet xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best experiences ever! LOVE them! If you want my advice.... BESTIVAL! xxxx

      Delete
  3. Factor 30 sun tan lotion, good wellies and a disposable camera are my important things in my festival packing! Loving your tshirts in the pic - enjoy the Isle of Wight festival!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - they are all must-haves! I might actually get a disposable camera! Thank you so much :) xxx

      Delete
    2. I'd check out Amazon for good deals - high street stores are rip offs! I got 3 Kodak 39 exposure ones for £12 on there! ;) xxx

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig