Saturday 1 June 2013

30 Day Snap #1 - The Yacht Race

So here it is, numero uno of the 30 day snap! I saw this on Louise, Sprinkle Of Glitter,  blog (huge fan of her by the way - one of my favourite youtubers)..... and I thought I would join in on the action as it looks really fun and is a nice diary type way for me to remember what I have been upto this month!
With it being such a lovely day here in the south and my friend and I having a few hours spare we thought we would get our shades on and go on a bike ride along the seafront where we live! 
It was so nice to get out in the sunshine and at the same time burn some calories AND have a good old girly catch-up!
 I took this photo when we stopped to turn around, it is of the yacht race which is being held where I live today! (if you are from the UK you can probably guess where that is!) 

All these posts are going to be really short and sweet and could go up at anytime of day everyday, so check back tomorrow for the next photo!
Share:

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo it was on the news :) Been so lovely hasn't it, love the sunshine! x

      Delete
  2. Love the photo, I'm taking part in the 30 Day Snap so maybe you could check out my posts too and let me know what you think

    simplechroniclesofme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo yes I would love too! It's so fun seeing what everyone else has been upto! x

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig