Thursday 20 June 2013

30 Day Snap #20 - A Night In With Soap & Glory


It's Thursday (I've made it to Day 20 of the 30 Day Snap Woohooo!) and not only am I super tired but I am just not looking/feeling my best either! So this evening seemed like the perfect time to chill out and use some of my favourite Soap & Glory products (AKA life-savers!)

If you haven't used Soap & Glory before.... go and give yourself a stern look in the mirror and get your act together!............this stuff is amazing - I haven't found a product of theirs yet that I don't like! The packaging, the names, the smells and the results are all winners (and so so much better than 99% of stuff out there on the UK drugstore market)
Here are just a few of my favourites that I've used today to help me relax, rewind and generally just make myself feel a bit better! (The Breakfast Scrub is my ultimate favourite, best smelling product ever.)

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.
Share:

10 comments

  1. omgosh this post makes me so jealous! been dying to try out some S&G goodies and these all look amazing :) xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly one of the best brands out there in my opinion! xxx

      Delete
  2. Ah sounds perfect! I love S&G products! I just can't resist the Xx

    gigglesandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! The names of them have me sold everytime! x

      Delete
  3. I LOVE S&G products :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I soooo want to try these products! I read only good reviews about them!

    http://kenderasia.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soap and Glory are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig