Wednesday 26 June 2013

30 Day Snap #26 - Brush Love & A Sad Day


Returned home from work today to find these beauties waiting for me (Thank you Mr. Postman!) 
Been wanting these 4 for so so long (so far I only have the core collection and that is NOT enough!) and finally splashed out (yes I'm tight) and bought these Real Techniques brushes from feelunique.com.
I ordered  the Powder Brush, the Stippling Brush, the Blush Brush & the Expert Face Brush.
Now...I know they are all going to be amazing so I'm not going to bore you with a post about them because there is already hundreds out there but I thought they would be perfect for today's 30 Day Snap!

Had a really bad day today, one of my little doggies had to be put down so I'm very sad this evening :-( He was 13 and I know it was the best thing for him but I can't help but feel heartbroken, I've grown up with that little guy!


Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25.
Share:

8 comments

  1. Oh no! so sorry about your dog :( That's always difficult. I'm sure he live a long and happy life! I haven't gotten into brushes much yet, but those are some I have been considering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he did, thank you :) do it! make-up is so much better with brushes! xxx

      Delete
  2. omg so so sorry about your dog :( my dog got sold the other day so upsetting x
    victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww pet! I hope your ok! Its so hard when you lose an animal that is a big part of your life! You will have given him the best life so you should be happy about that! :) he will be smiling down at you looking after you lovely!

    Jen xxx

    ps. i love real techniques brushes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So so true, just going to take a long while for it to sink in and get used too:( thank you for the comment xxxxxxxxxx

      Delete
  4. Aww I'm sorry about your dog. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig