Tuesday 18 June 2013

30 Day Snap #18 - Cascade Cool


After being at a Festival for a whole weekend my nails weren't looking too pretty so today was the day I sorted this out!
I've gone for Essie's nail polish in the colour Cascade Cool - it's a new one to my collection (I mentioned it in my Thank you Mr. Postman post) and whenever I buy new polishes I have to wear them asap!
You can never go wrong with a pink polish and I love this shade as it's so simple, subtle and so girly! (p.s. sorry for my creepy hands and lack of jewellery ...it's late!)


Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.
Share:

9 comments

  1. Hey Kirstie,

    I really enjoy your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) You can see all info here: http://www.madnessandmusings.com/liebster-award-nomination-2013/ on my blog. Can't wait to see your answers!

    Andrea Lynne Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ill make sure I check this out ASAP! Xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this colour I wish I could paint my nails properly xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so bad at painting mine - I normally paint my whole finger haha! X

      Delete
  3. I love this nail varnish! My favorite essie xx

    blogandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I have had 4 of these so I WILL get round to doing all of them asap :) xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig