Sunday 2 June 2013

30 Day Snap #2 - Home Is Where My Heart Is


So it is Day 2 of the 30 Day Snap and here it is, a sneak peek into my life - my favourite picture in my bedroom. 

Today I spent my day at home, so I thought it would make sense to give you a snap from that very place! It is a Sunday so I made sure I got loads of things done which I had on my to-do list. It was a lovely day and I did miss out on a bit of sunshine BUT I am so happy to have a clean and tidy room.
Washing, dusting, cleaning, hoovering, hair treatment and a blog post later I have whizzed through most of my long, long list and am now ready to sit down, join in the #bbloggers chat on twitter, paint my nails and wait for The Only Way Is Marbs (I know you are all thinking that too!)

Catch up here, Days - 1.
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi Kristie, i've seen quite a few bloggers doing this 30 day snaps. Keep up the good work and i love the frame picture.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig