Wednesday 5 June 2013

30 Day Snap #5 - Scrunchies in the Sunshine

I am loving all the 90s trends that are coming back in, when I was a teenager all I could think was ewww I will never wear that again - I was so so wrong! From the fashion in Clueless to the trends in Save By The Bell, I am in love!
 So this week I decided to buy some new hair scrunchies (yes! scrunchies!) - I'm loving high ponytails at the moment too, especially as my hair will actually go up now after it's little growth spurt! So here's just a little photo of my hair today, this one is just a little one - pink polka dot with a bow, a super quick and messy style but that's all I needed!

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4.
Share:

8 comments

  1. I popped into the local pharmacy to collect my perscription today and i saw a gorgeous big white and black polka dot scrunchie and was tempted to buy it! I used to lvoew them so much and i love how simple they are to style and to make your hair look cool and quirky!
    I love your pink bow one! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw i want one,so cute and fun. Who doesn't love the clueless style?hehe I'm def going to get one xx :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! Cher was my idol growing up! x

      Delete
  3. This is such a cute look. I remember at school I had the most horrendous scrunchies - most were either velvet with beaded trim or neon! Haha, I prefer these more modern ones Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I definitely had these too! Or like blue gingham to match my school uniform! x

      Delete
  4. Very cute! I love scrunchies and high ponytails!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig