Friday 14 June 2013

30 Day Snap #14 - Wellingtons are a must.


Day one of the IOW Festival is down. And it was so much fun. Although I've woken up with a bit of a sore head and a crazy hair-do, it was so worth it! Highlights from last night were seeing Ms. Dynamite in the dance tent and going on the bumper cars! Today is where the Festival really starts though and I cannot wait to go and watch some amazing acts tonight.
 Here's a photo of me & my friend finally sat down after queuing in the mud and putting our tents up in the wind, ready for a drink or ten! (bit of a cheat as I took this photo yesterday but you guys can let me off right?)

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13.

Share:

4 comments

  1. love the wellies :)
    So putting going to a festival on my to do list!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Both pairs are from New Look! Yes you must - they are amazing! x

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig