Friday 21 June 2013

30 Day Snap #21 - Friday Hair-Do


Happy Friday ladies and gents (sorry this post is going up a bit late!) Not alot went on today - went to work and then had a night in with the boyfriend! So I'd just thought I'd share with you how I had my hair today! 
I wear this style alot (French plait over my head then into a side ponytail plait) because I find it so quick and keeps my hair in place and out the way all day, so really easy and useful for work!
 Sorry for the quick and bad quality photo I promise tomorrow and the rest of the 30 Day Snap will be upto standard!! 
What have you all got planned this weekend? 

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.
Share:

5 comments

  1. That looks lovely :) I really struggle with french plaits! Cant do them on myself!!
    J x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really struggle to do them on anyone else which is annoying haha! x

      Delete
  2. I love this! I've no clue how to do this though!xx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe there is a youtube video on it? I'm so rubbish at explaining things! x

      Delete
  3. 30 days can change a lot, I guess then you must have more pretty hair!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig