Saturday 8 June 2013

30 Day Snap #8 - My Favourite Place


Today I headed down to my favourite place in the world! The beach near my house is by far one of my favourite places to be and with the weather being amazing I couldn't not go! I have the best memories from growing up here and it is beautiful- especially on a day like today! Only a ten minute walk away from my house whenever we can me and my friends love to come down here! Today I caught up with a few friends who have come home for the weekend and watched some beach football ( yup that is a legit sport!)  Think I've got some questionable tan lines developing though - opps! The sandals I'm wearing are from Topshop and my nail polish is Action by Essie! 
What are you upto this weekend?

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
Share:

2 comments

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig