Thursday 6 June 2013

30 Day Snap #6 - Walks in the park

I took this photo whilst I was walking my dogs earlier in my local park! (yup that's one of them in the photo) This park is literally a 5 minute walk away from my house and leads down to my favourite beach ever. So many amazing childhood memories here!
 One thing I've never noticed though is this tree! My brother, who I was with, said it's been there for a couple of years now, but I had no idea! The top has been carved in too some amazing owls and I think a squirell aswell - thought it would be perfect for today's 30 day snap!

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
Share:

2 comments

  1. Ah your little doggie looks so happy running around! :) xx

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah they love it! sooo excitable though they are running off trying to make friends with everyone haha! x

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig