Wednesday 5 June 2013

One Dress For All Occasions

So if you are like me you are loving all the trends that have come in for this year! One of my top picks for this season is dungarees and pinafore dresses. I just love how cute they look and how they can be worn in so many different ways! 
With that in mind I thought I would style a pinafore dress I have for a number of different situations you might be in this summer!  The dress is from  Karma Clothing - they sell all the trends and at super cheap prices!
With just a few slight changes with each time I have made a completely different outfit. (even though I do realise I have worn alot of white/cream haha!) 
Please bare with the fact that I haven't really accessorised - I've just put on the basics :-) (also please excuse me for looking like I haven't seen the sun in 10 years. #pale)

Easy and Fun 

Pinafore Dress Karma Clothing
Pink Crop T-shirt - New Look
Necklace - New Look
Socks - Primark
Sunglasses - River Island
Shoes - Converse

Add to this look - A cute backpack & some suncream!

Comfortable and Chic

Pinafore Dress - Karma Clothing
Peter Pan Collar Blouse - New Look
Tights - New Look
Brogues - New Look
Bracelets - New Look & ASOS

Add to this look - A stylish handbag and a purse full of cash!

Cute and Flirty

Pinafore Dress - Karma Clothing
Lace Top With Pearl Detailed Collar - River Island
Ankle Socks With Frill - ASOS
Ankle Chelsea Boots - New Look (one of my best buys)

Add to this look - A nude clutch and an oversized ring

Warm & Summery

Pinafore Dress - Karma Clothing
Cropped Neon Jumper - New Look
Necklace - New Look
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Converse

Add to this look - Your favourite lipgloss and an iPod.

Simple & Practical 

Pinafore Dress - Karma Clothing
T-shirt - Primark (I personally am pretty much over this type of slogan Tee BUT this is basically a mean girls reference so I couldn't say no!)
Wellies - New Look (excuse the state of them!)

Add to this look - An across-body bag and a can of cider!









(*Disclaimer : I was lucky enough to have this dress gifted to me from the lovely people at Karma Clothing.
 All thoughts, opinions and ideas are always my own and I  would never add anything to AYellowBrickBlog that I didn't love or believe in.)
Share:

18 comments

  1. Great combinations! such a goo post. I want so much :)

    Lizzie-florence.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these outfits :-)


    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I'm so in love with pinafore dresses!

      Delete
  3. I love all of these looks!

    So cute!

    www.squidgymoments.ie

    ReplyDelete
  4. a day at the park and an evening stroll are my favourites. Great post!

    Emily Jane xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those aswell - got to have a bit of pink in there! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  5. I loved the way you've styled the dress! It's super cute! My favourite is the pink jumper and cons! New follower from me, keep in touch! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every outfit, so cool and just goes to show that you can style things a heap of ways. I love the pinafore it's so cute, can't go wrong with some polka dot action x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! It's so true, just slight changes each time make a totally different outfit! x

      Delete
  7. I love posts like these and this is no different! Great styling ideas! ♥
    Sinéad xo
    ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like your dress combination and it's so style, great
    http://dress52578.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig