Thursday 27 June 2013

30 Day Snap #27 - Throwback Thursday

So today I thought I'd do a Throwback Thursday for you all! 
This photo is from the European Premiere of The Lucky One back in April 2012! (Sorry if its a little blurry) 
My best friend and I were lucky enough to be able to go to the premiere in Chelsea, London - it was such an amazing experience (sitting 2 seats down Dionne Bromfield and having a chat was pretty awesome ) and obviously the film was amazing (hello half naked Zac Efron!)

This photo itself is ZAC (yes the hotty himself Mr. Efron) giving a speech along with the main actress from the movie, the author Nicholas Sparks (legend) and the director of the movie! 
Such a great day/evening that I'll always remember, so lucky to have the opportunity! 

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26.
Share:

8 comments

  1. Great photo and cool post, I haven't seen The Lucky One yet but I can't wait to watch it when I hopefully get it soon :) I've recently got back into Zac Efron's acting after watching him in 17Again xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's really good.... anything where Zac get his top off is pretty good really haha! x

      Delete
  2. Can't believe I've still not watched this :( Zac is beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Zac, such a beaut. The movie is so cute too, especially Zac with the dog, it melts my heart :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm going to have to watch it tomorrow I think! x

      Delete
  4. aw how amazing! love zac efron. this film made me cry so much x
    victoriasanusi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig