Monday 10 June 2013

30 Day Snap #10 - Who Run The World?

I took this earlier when I got back from my run (yup I'm doing that again!).
It is crazy how quickly you can loose your fitness and tone - a couple of weeks ago I was doing the Race For Life 5km run (in 28 minutes!) and now I'm struggling to do 3! But with that said I'm back out there and trying hard so hopefully it won't take me long to get better again and back looking like Paula Radcliff... okay maybe not! After my run I did 60 squats and 50 crunches - I'm fed up of these wobbley bits/love handles/bingo wings/thunder thighs I tell you - where do they even come from?! (definitely not the macdonalds and jaffa cakes I ate this weekend... noway!)
Hope you are all having a fab start to your new week xxx

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.
Share:

1 comment

  1. If you must have a wristwatch so that you can dress yourself in to your workplace on a daily basis and also want you to dress yourself in to the social gathering, you actually term them, Maxima includes them. tag heuer replica uk Take a look at it has the vibrant collecting different watches. Maxima includes several forms of different watches to get several times. rolex replica sale So that you can show off your basic evaluate deliver the results, make sure you pick out different watches with the Attivo group. fake tag heuer All these different watches consist of set wrist strap and also by using stainless steel bandz. They can be ideal for each day dress yourself in. rolex replica If you wish to search exquisite plus degree of look at which go well with a person's dressy wardrobe for a wedding and reception or perhaps social gathering, rolex replica you could possibly pick Basic Yellow metal and also Swarovski Yellow metal group. A Swarovski Yellow metal group comprises of different watches studded by using Swarovski uric acid.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig