Tuesday 4 June 2013

30 Day Snap #4 - Sparkle & Shine

Day 4 is here and it is STILL sunny - what's going on?! I finally got round to painting my nails today, the chipped look really wasn't working for me - no-one can pull that off!
 I was definitley feeling in a girly pink mood after doing my hair and make-up this morning so I settled for No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in ME! ME! ME! (250) with the Kardashian Kolor OPI nail polish in Rainbow In The S-Kylie over the top on my ring fingers. What colour have you got on your nails at the moment?

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3.
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love the combo! I've got Essie Mint Candy Apple on my nails at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute! I actually thought to myself yesterday, next time I paint my nails I'm going for a pastel green! x

      Delete
  2. Love this combination, so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig