Tuesday 25 June 2013

30 Day Snap #25 - Reading & Relaxing



Before I start I just wanted to share something ... it is 6 months until Christmas.... how is this possible already!!?! (also I'm sorry this photo has the same background.. aka my bedsheets as yesterday's 30 Day Snap, forgive me?)

Anyway now  have that off my mind... this is just a really quick 30 Day Snap post today! I feel exhausted and after chatting books and such on twitter with some lovely ladies I have decided it is time for me to get cosy in my bed, get my kindle and a cup of tea and have a good read before I enter the land of nod!
 I am currently reading Unwholly which is the second book in the Unwind series - which is so so brilliant I recommend! 
Books I have read/finished recently include, Unwind, The Delirium trilogy, The Eve Trilogy, Divergent, Insurgent and The Great Gatsby - all great reads (Especially the Delirium books!) 
I have so so many books on my wishlist on amazon but I have told myself I am not allowed to buy/download anymore until I have finished all the ones I have currently on my kindle and my shelf! 

Catch up here, Days - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.
Share:

8 comments

  1. cant believe it's christmas in 6 month, what? half a year has passed? anyhow i really need to start reading again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your heart print sheets are so cute! Where are they from? Love pretty bedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they are actually from Tesco! x

      Delete
  3. I loved the Divergent trilogy, and I've just started reading Delerium :) Have you tried the Matched series? I'd really recommend them!

    My Kindle is overflowing at the moment too, I made the mistake of subscribing for the Kindle Daily Deal emails which is dangerous!

    X
    Amy

    http://missamymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Delirium is so good - probably my favourite trilogy at the moment! I actually started reading Matched when I was on holiday but never got into it,it's on my shelf and I will get round to reading it asap! x

      Delete
  4. Did you know they're making Divergent into a film?? It's out next year, I only just found out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah :) cannot wait! And Delirium has been made into a TV show! xxx

      Delete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig