Wednesday 5 June 2013

Wise Words On A Wednesday #3

Here we are again, another mid-week post from me! Today I wanted to share with you one of my favourite quotes! 

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream, discover” — Mark Twain
Now I really do love alot of the famous quotes from Mark Twain but this one definitely speaks to me the most. The part which says "Sail away from the safe harbour" is quite personal as it reminds me alot of myself and where I am from (being surrounded by water and all) and does make me remember that I need to go out and see the world, not stay put here! (this is also up there on my list of tattoo ideas) Like they say, travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer so go -  'Explore, Dream, Discover!'
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love this!

    I moved from Ireland to Canada in January and it was the scariest most exciting thing I ever done. I have loved every minute of it and I do think it will make me a better person and 'richer' I guess (even though I'm broke haha!)

    www.squidgymoments.ie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing.well done you that sounds amazing! It is so true! xxxxx

      Delete
  2. I've just moved from Australia to the UK and am loving it. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for coming over and checking out my blog! Feel free to leave a comment or question - or for an instant answer tweet me @alohakirstie and I'll be sure to get back to you asap :)

© Aloha Kirstie | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig